Repeating Grid Layout showing Empty Space on scroll
User has configured a dynamic layout and a repeatinggrid layout inside it with pagination set
User has configured progressive pagination with page size as other and giving certain value.
On scrolling down,the complete results are not displayed in the grid
Steps to Reproduce
- Place a autocomplete in a dynamic layout .
- On the click action of the dynamic layout, call Over Lay local action.
- Call a section in the over lay local action.
- In a section ,Source a Repeating grid with a page list.
- In the presentation tab of repeating grid , make the pagination as progressive , and page size as 5.
- That page list should have more than 8 results.
- Now the dynamic layout of step 1, the repeating grid will show 8 results and after than it will show blank space.
An issue in the application design that the autocomplete and the clickable dynamic layout has been configured in the same place(layout) ,due to which the event handling was not proper on scroll and it was getting fired on autocomplete instead of the grid.
Perform the following local-change:
Keep the autocomplete in a separate dynamic layout and place one label in the clickable dynamic layout and make the visibility hidden for the label.