Report browser actions menu does not include save and edit
SummaryIn Pega 7.2.1, users no longer have the option to save or edit reports in the report browser. The pzReportActions navigation rule in the Pega-Reporting:07-10-25 ruleset does not include these menu options.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a report in the report browser.
- Perform "Save As" to create a report in the user's private category.
- Click on "Actions" and see that there is no save option on the edit screen.
- Close and reopen the report from the link in the category reports list.
- Click on "Actions" and see that there is no edit option to reenter the edit screen.
Root CauseA new pzReportActions navigation rule was introduced in Pega 7.2. The new rule does not include the Edit and Save options.
ResolutionA custom navigation rule can be created.
- Save the pzReportActions rule from the Pega-Reporting:07-10-25 ruleset to a custom ruleset.
- Use the pzReportActions rule from the Pega-Reporting:07-10-19 ruleset as a reference for adding the Edit and Save options.
Published September 9, 2016 - Updated October 2, 2016