Report definition Available Values and Valid Values empty
In the report definition, the filter conditions for Available Values and Valid Values display empty lists. Filter values should be listed for user selection, but no values are listed. This problem occurs for the properties (database columns) that are exposed for reporting purposes and are one level below pyWorkPage.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition.
- Include a single-value property that is from a subpage of pyWorkPage, for example, pyWorkPage.Request.RequestDate.
- Optimize the property and save it.
- To include the property in the report definition, from Design > Rows, click Select Values.
- See that the lists for Available Values and Valid Values are empty.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
The property from a subpage of a parent page is not handled properly.
After installing HFix-33758, application users must complete the following steps:
- Change the corresponding class name in the report definition with the name of the exposed class.
- In External Mapping, make sure that the Class rule matches the corresponding column name in the database table.
Published May 2, 2017 - Updated May 15, 2017