'Report on descendant class' includes descnts of Joined classes
In Pega 7.3, when setting the data access option "Report on descendant class instances - Include Implementation class only", the query generated by the report includes the descendant classes not only of the report class but also the ones included in "Class joins" area.
The report does not use any associations and does not request to report on descendants through associations.
In Pega 7.3, the "Report on descendant" setting, not only reports on the descendants of the Applies To class, but also on the descendants of the Joined classes. This is a change on the behavior on Pega 7.2 and it is making fail some reports that used to work now fail.
The report doesn't work because xxx-yyy-ww doesn't have all the exposed properties of xx-ww.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a class XXX-Data-XXX which has direct inheritance from "Data-Admin-Operator-Id" .
2. Create a Report on XXX-XXX-Work.
3. In the Data access tab, include 3 class join(Left Outer Join) -- "Assign-Worklist","Assign-WorkBasket" & "Data-Admin-Operator-ID".
4. Mark "Report on descendant class instances - Include Implementation class only" in Data access tab.
5. During running the report, not only reports on the descendants of the Applies To class, but also on the descendants of the Joined classes comes to query.
For joined class, include all descendant option is being considered as use implementation class and is finding a descendant of data-rule-summary in current application stack(KM-Search-Results).
One must ensure in case of dynamic union and not go for implementation class for joins and associations.
Apply HFix-37207 to resolve the issue.