Report Drill down and List option in Report does not work
- Developer has a report in which a property .Ticket.Urgency is reference where ticket is a single page pointing to data class type property in the work class. While drill down is performed, it picks up Urgency property from work class and throws error on the screen.
- Reports List option is not working, it displays Filters as none.
- Problem invoking function: pega_rulesengine_reportingutils.pyStandardizeFilterValue--(String,String,ClipboardPage), Unable to parse character at position = 0)
- Filters:None in the reports in drill down.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Run the report from Report browser.
2. Click List/ drill down option available in the report.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. This is a new Feature added as part of Pega 7.1.8, ported the change to Pega 7.1.7.
This issue is resolved by Hfix-21871.