Report filter does not work when text is added for a search
SummaryReport filter allows selection of Available and Valid values.
Error MessagesMalformed SQL , Missing Where Clause causes, SQLException.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Pega report definition.
- Run the report and select any filter criteria. A modal dialog must open.
- Add text in the Available Values's Search.
- Click the Search icon.
Root CauseA software use or operation error.
The external database used for the Search did not have the pxObjClass column.
ResolutionHere’s the explanation for the reported behavior: This functionality works for Pega Internal tables which have the pxObjClass column in them, else the SQL is malformed.Perform the following local- change:
- Add the pxObjClass to the external table.
- Populate the value in the table.
Published August 13, 2018 — Updated March 27, 2019