Report filter does not work when text is added for a search
Report filter allows selection of Available and Valid values.
Malformed SQL , Missing Where Clause causes, SQLException.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Pega report definition.
- Run the report and select any filter criteria. A modal dialog must open.
- Add text in the Available Values's Search.
- Click the Search icon.
A software use or operation error.
The external database used for the Search did not have the pxObjClass column.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
This functionality works for Pega Internal tables which have the pxObjClass column in them, else the SQL is malformed.
Perform the following local- change:
- Add the pxObjClass to the external table.
- Populate the value in the table.