Report rules do not retain filter criteria and sort orders
Report rules do not retain filter criteria and sort orders under two circumstances :
1. A repeat grid does not retain the previous sort order and filter selection when included in a tab with automatic refresh enabled. Refresh->List item cannot be used here since the entire tab is configured to refresh and user does not want an explicit link / button to refresh the worklist.
2. A repeat grid cannot be configured to retain the sort or filter criteria across sessions (Log off / Log in)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a report definition.
2. Create a section that uses a report definition in a repeat grid.
3. Display the section in user portal in a tab with "Automatic refresh" enabled on the tab.
4. Switch between tabs in the tabbed layout.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
Following enhancement requests, have been created for consideration by Pega Product Management:
1. FDBK-17427 :Repeat grids do not retain filter details on Automatic refresh
2. FDBK-17428 : Maintain Sort and Filter conditions across sessions
100% found this useful