Report screen displays extra color appended to button corners
After running a report (Summary View) that is migrated from PRPC 6.3 to PRPC 7.1.7, the screen displays buttons differently.
Extra color is appended to both side of buttons for reports migrated from PRPC 6.3.
Reports created directly in PRPC 7.1.7 displays buttons correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open any Report that is migrated from PRPC 6.3.
2. Click Actions Button.
3. Select RUN from the displayed menu to observe the issue.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
Issue occurs only when you have smart info configured under the “Format” tab of list view or summary view. This issue has nothing to do with list views / summary views migrated from PRPC 6.3 to Pega 7. List views / Summary views created in Pega 7 have the same styling issue if they have a smart prompt configured.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
1. Open UserWorkForm rule
2. Save it into your current ruleset
3. Copy and paste the below code snippet.
4. Save the rule and check the issue.
5. If the changes do not effect, clear the browser cache and rerun the use case.
0% found this useful