Reports-Issues when clicking into data then changing criteria
For reports, users are using custom filters and when the user selects some filter and clicks the data, it moves to drill-down. On navigating back to main report and changing criteria, it does not reflect in the report.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open report and set dates from 12.10.2015 and dates to 28.10.2015
2. Apply filters. 96 total in correspondence count
3. Click the '96'
4. Click back up a level
5. Amend 'Correspondence scope' to 'Internal'
6. Apply filters. 45 total in correspondence count
7. Click 45 records
8. Click back up a level by clicking 'Correspondence turnaround report'
9. Change 'Correspondence scope' drop-down to 'external' and apply filters. The figures do not change.
No matter how you change the 'correspondence scope' filter now, applying filters will keep it exactly the same and stuck on '45', even changing it back to 'ALL; where it was originally 96.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules - PZRESOLVECOPYFILTERS, PZGETFILTERSFROMCONTENT