Reports tab name is being replaced with report name
SummaryWhen user opens a report, it gets opened in a new window, here if the user clicks on the count to open drill down report, the tab name of the tab currently focused in the portal is being replaced with report name.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce1) Add pyCaseManagerLinks using Menu control in pyPortalHeader section.
2) Add Reports item in the navigation rule.
3) Run script event has been configured for the Reports item, function name is ""pega.desktop.showHarness"" and respective parameters has been passed.
4) Open end user portal, click on the Reports link.
4) Reports tab will be opened, now click on the report link
5) Now click on the count to open drill down report.
6) Observe Reports tab name in the portal it will get override with the report name.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules that the logic around drill-down did not check if the report was opened in multiview mode before updating the title.
Therefore drilling down from a popup would update the current tab in the portal.
ResolutionApply HFix-28445.In the RdWinTitle drilldown check for reports has been added.
Published August 8, 2016 - Updated August 11, 2016