Requestor level Data pages not pruned
Requestor level data pages are not pruned automatically, although "clear pages after non use" option is selected. When this option is selected, a requestor level data page should be pruned automatically as soon as all the threads referencing it are closed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch CPM 7 Interaction Portal.
- Check requestor level data pages on clipboard. There will be no "D_InteractionHistory" data page.
- Click +New Icon on top of the screen.
- Select "Demo Pop Connor" in new menu.
- Verify the requestor level data pages on clipboard. A new data page named "D_InteractionHistory" can be seen.
- Close the tab created for the interaction, and verify automatic pruning.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published May 21, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.