Required DateTime fields do not turn red when validation fails
Required DateTime fields are not getting converted to red labels in a repeating layout
Steps to Reproduce
1. Use a date type property in a section and mark it as required.
2. At runtime use invalid or null value for that property.
3. Check that property label is not getting marked red while validation fails.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. If short description of a date or datetime type property is different from its property ID then this issue occurs.
This issue is resolved through the following local change:
1. Use date or datetime type property short description, same as property ID.
2. While using that property, you can change the label of that property in datetime control.
3. Doing so you can have your desired label for that property and also it will turn red when validation fails.
0% found this useful