Resolved work object still have assignments in workbasket
Due to a bad data manipulation several WorkObjects have been resolved even when assignments remain open . How can these be cleaned up?
No error message presented but when reviewing the broken WorkObjects, the users can clearly see the remaining assignments.
Steps to Reproduce
Following is the deployment scenario:
- Create a WorkObject.
- Create two assignments for the above created WorkObject.
- Now force the status of the WorkObject to be “Resolved-Completed”.
- The WorkObject will be closed but both assignments are still open.
The root cause of the issue is due to an incorrect data manipulation within the environment. The broken cases were updated manually to modify their status and this generates inconsistencies
An Activity has been created to open the broken cases and set the “Resolved” ticket. Setting the ticket has automatically resumed the remaining assignments. In the Activity the following methods have been used:
- Obj-Open-By-Handle: To open the broken case
- Obj-Set-Ticket: To set the “resolved” ticket
- Obj-Save: To save the previous changes
- Commit: To commit the operation