Rich Text Editor Control - Content lost in flow in modal
Values entered using the Rich Text Editor (RTE) control, in a modal screen flow, are not posted to the clipboard on clicking the Next button before moving focus from the RTE control.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section containing an RTE linked to a property and associate the section with a flow action.
- Add a pre data transform on the flow action to default the value of the property, which is used by the RTE.
- Create a tabbed screen flow to use this flow action.
- Launch the tabbed screen flow from a link with a 'Click' action to 'Launch flow in modal dialog'.
- Alter the RTE and click the 'Next >>' button without losing focus on the RTE, in the modal window. Content on the clipboard must display the value set by the pre data transform.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.