Rich Text Editor does not post value on first click
The Rich Text Editor (RTE) does not post values entered in the field, on the first click.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure an OnChange post value on the RTE.
- Configure a button which executes an activity and copies data from the RTE property to a different property.
- At runtime, enter text in the RTE and click the button directly.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
OnChange triggered the post value only when the user tabbed out from the control. In this use case, the user directly clicked the button before tabbing out of the control. Since the post value was not initiated, the activity that was configured to copy the RTE property did not have the latest value populated for the property.
Perform the following local-change:
- On the button before invoking the activity, configure a Refresh section action on top of the action set.
- Remove the post value action on the RTE.