Row Visibility doesn't affect filter item list in repeating grid
SummaryRow visibility functionality does not work in a repeating layout group. The out-of-the-box filter mechanism for the repeating grid layout displays all items from the source page list despite applying the visibility rules.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data table with two columns and some rows containing data.
- Create a flow.
- In the section, select a repeating grid layout to fetch the values from the data table with two properties (Property1 and Property2).
- Add a When condition on the Row Visibility such that the value from the data table does not display.
- In the Presentation layer of Property1, enable Filter option.
- Run the flow to create the case and display table values in the section (that is, Property1 and Property2). All the rows display except the value provided in the When condition.
- Click the Filter option such that the Filter pop up displays. All the values including the value provided in the When condition also display.
Root CauseChanges implemented as part of US-69819 were not ported. Hidden rows were displayed in the filter popup.
Published June 27, 2018 — Updated March 20, 2019