RRFilters_Logic ignores localization for Class-join cases
Filter properties in Report Definitions do not localize, to German, when the RightHandSide (RHS) value is set. This occurs only for properties from Class-join, that is, Prefix.<propertyName>.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install the German LP and set the locale to DE.
- Add a Report with a Class-join.
- Use one property from the owner class and another property from the joined class using Prefix.<propertyName>, in the Filter segment of the Query tab. Leave the RHS blank.
- Run the RD. Both the filters are localized.
- Edit the filters to set specific values for the filters. The property from the joined class, using the Prefix.<propertyName>, failed to translate.
When the filters do not have a RHS value, properties are localized. When specific values are set to the RHS, the Filter properties stop translating to German.