RuIe indexes not generated in Pega 7.2.2 on import
SummaryWhen attempting to import a custom rule type into a higher environment, the expected indices and rule references are not generated in the higher environment.
The custom rule type is bracketed by Start-Validate and End-Validate methods.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a custom rule type.
- Verify that declare index rules associated with the custom rule type are on both the source and target systems.
- Create a few custom rules of the above type.
- Check that indexes are generated in the source system.
- Package the created custom rule.
- Import it on the target Pega 7.2.2 environment.
- Check if indexes are generated.
Root CauseThe ruleset containing the declare index rules was not in the profile of the user on the target system.
ResolutionWhen importing on the target system, log in as a user who has the declare index ruleset in their profile.
Published January 18, 2017 - Updated January 31, 2017