Rule Application Product (RAP) import fails with an error
Rule Application Product (RAP) import fails with an error.
There are changes from another session. Replaced with latest Revision Data.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an RAP file in Revision Management from Revision and save it to the File System.
- Import the RAP from the Revisions tab of Revision Management Landing Page in the Built-On Application (Application Name).
- Click the 'Import revision' button and select the RAP file saved in Step 1.
- Select 'Deploy for at least one user' and leave the default.
- Log out and relog in.
- Confirm the current operator access group refers to the correct application version.
- Confirm the Overlay Ruleset Version is at the top of the application version ruleset stack.
- Confirm the updated rule is in the Ruleset version.
- Activate Revision from the Revisions tab of the Revision Management Landing Page in the Built-On application. The error occurs. Confirm no other Operators are updated. Activate and Discard are still active.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful