Rule does not execute correctly
When executed, an activity skips two steps that had previously been commented out in a prior save.
Re-saving the rule without the mentioned step commenting does not correct the behavior.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a activity comment out two steps and save.
- Run the activity on a second node.
- Re-enable the commented out steps on the original node and save.
- Execute the activity with tracer enabled on the second node
- Observe the that two activity steps were not executed with out any when or jump conditions in effect.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The issue is resolved following the resolution steps identified on the PDN:
0% found this useful