Rule index unavailable or incomplete with Pega 7.1.9
Attempting to index Work, Rules or Data fails or is incomplete with Pega 7.1.9.
Rule Index File Is Incomplete / Corrupted
Steps to Reproduce
Attempt to index Rules, Work or Data.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
The following local change will allow indexing to complete.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Disable the FTSIncrementalIndexer agent using the Data-Agent_queue record.
- Stop all servers.
- Delete all rows from table pr_sys_queue_ftsindexer.
- Delete all files and sub-directories from the indexing directory (as designated from the Search Landing Page).
- Start the app server that is the indexing node (only this node).
- Log onto Designer Studio on the started node.
- Go to the Search Landing page, and kick off a full re-index for All Data (this should be the fastest to complete).
- After data indexing is complete, kick off full re-index for All Work.
- After work indexing is complete, kick off full re-index for All Rules.
- After rule indexing is complete, update the Data-Agent-Queue record to re-enable the FTSIncremental Indexer.
- Use SMA to confirm that this agent is running (it will take up to 10 minutes for the updated value in Data-Agent-Queue to get picked up by the MasterAgent – but do NOT attempt to manually start this agent queue from SMA).
- Start other app server nodes.