Rule resolution issue with Property-set method
Property name ‘TestProperty” present in 2 classess
XX-XX-XXX-Data-Customer inherits from Data-Party
- TestProperty – No Max length restriction
- TestProperty- 5 Max length restriction
"More than 20 Characters for testing Purpose" is too long, maximum length allowed is 5
Steps to Reproduce
- Create TestProperty in XX-XX-XXX-Data-Customer (inherit from Data-Party)
- Create TestProperty in Data-Party
- Create activity to set value to TestProperty in XX-XX-XXX-Data-Customer
- Define TestPage (point to work class) , .pyWorkParty(Customer)( points to XX-XX-XXX-Data-Customer) in Pages & classes
- For property-set method give TestPage as Step page
- Give .pyWorkParty(Customer).TestProperty as target and "More than 20 Characters for testing Purpose" as source for property-set
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. and this will be fixed in future releases.
This issue is resolved through the following local change: Issue is resolved by providing TestPage.pyWorkParty(Customer) as step page instead of TestPage for property-set method.
0% found this useful