Runtime exception on progressive loading table
In the Customer 360 view, a section is configured with a table to load the D_InteractionHistory data page. When the user drills down an Interaction case in the table and returns to the Customer 360 view, the data page does not display. When the user scrolls through the table, exception occurs and the table fails to load the Next results.
Null Pointer Exception
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a table with D_InteractionHistory as the source.
- Enable Progressive Loading with Page Size as 5.
- Embed a pyID column in the table to navigate to the Interaction.
- Ensure the D_InteractionHistory has a 'Requestor' as the Scope.
- Ensure that at least 10+ results are present in the data page output.
- Add a section to the Customer 360 View.
- Open the Customer 360 View from a Research Interaction.
- Click the pyID in the created table to open the Interaction in Review.
- Close the Review of the Interaction.
- In the Customer 360 View, scroll down the created table
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
- Apply HFix-57998.
- In the Application ruleset, for fresh Case data pages, remove Recent cases instead of Interaction history.