Schedule screen on Reports is not 508 compliant
SummaryWhile using Pega-WAI, on the Reports screen, under the Showing Recent Reports table, click the Take Action on Report icon and select Schedule which opens a window.
This section contains deprecated layouts. So, Jaws screen reader does not recognize them as headings.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Deploy Pega-WAI in the application.
- Open Case Manager portal and click Reports.
- Under the Showing Recent Reports table, click the Take Action on Report icon and select Schedule.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The pyScheduleCreate section has deprecated formats.
- Apply HFix-35111 for Pega 7.2
- Apply HFix-35740 for Pega 7.2.2
Published June 21, 2017 - Updated September 5, 2017