Screen Flow not displaying page messages
User is unable to show the page level error messages on harness in User portal.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Screen flow with atleast two screens.
2. Mention the harness as TabbedScreenFlow7.
3. Write an acivity which sets Page set messages
4. Mention the activity at post processing section of the first flow action.
5. Runt the flow and click the next button.
As the primary page is being the pyWorkPage in the Case Worker portal, the page-set messages are being cleaned with the reloadsection.
User has to override the pyWorkerPortalContent to include a iFrame by including an Harness. Complete the following steps:
1. Create a new harness (or Save-As existing “pyDashboard7” harness) to let’s say “TestingHarness”.
2. Drop the section “pyCMMyWorklist” in the harness.
3. Save-As the “pyWorkerPortalContent” to your application ruleset and remove any other sections and just refer the Harness. Do remember to check the iFrame checkbox.
4. pyCaseWorkerNavigation Menu needs to be changed accordingly as pyCaseManagerLinks Menu in the “pyWorkerPortalNavigation” section by doing SAVE-AS to application ruleset.
Published July 28, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.