Screen getting distorted on clicking Close with Pega 7.1.7
When there are any error messages on the screen and clicking on save button of the dirty check causing the UI issue.
Issue is reproducible in Pega 7.1.8 also.
No error messages but screen gets distorted.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a section with input fields.
2) Create a validate rule to validate the fileds created in step 1.
3) Create a flowaction and refer section as well as validate rule in this.
4) Create a flow for the flowaction and run the flow.
5) Click on submit of the flow action make sure that error messages appeared.
6) Now, Click on the close button of the work object to get the dirty check.
7) Click on the 'Save' button of dirty check and observe the issue.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
The issue here is that the Save operation does not clear off already existing error messages on the page due to which the activity SaveAndContinue returns the section stream instead of just saving the data and closing the Work object.
Bug would be fixed in 7.1.9
This issue is resolved through the following local-change:
1) Open the section Work-.pyDirtyCheckConfirm
2) Do a SaveAs of the section into you application class and ruleset.
3) Open the properties of 'Save' button in the section.
4) Go to 'Actions' tab.
5) Add one more action before Save for the Click event, configure Run Activity and select @baseclass.pzClearMessages.
6) Save the section and run the use case.
0% found this useful