Screen sections are lost while performing out-of-the-box Print
A few of the screen sections are lost while performing out-of-the-box Print on the Internet Explorer (IE) and Edge browsers.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a case
- Click Action
- Select Print
An issue in the custom application code or rules. An issue with the flex related styles of the Internet Explorer (IE) and Edge browser Print. However, the browser is not adaptable to the advance Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the sections included in the Print review
- Open the dynamic layout configurations which are included in the Print sections
- Change optimize layout
- Markup to static legacy layout on the Presentation tab
- Open the PrintView harness rule
- Open the harness_print js file in Scripts & Styles
- Include "$('.flex').removeClass('flex');" as the first line in the printHarness function
0% found this useful