Screen size reduces each time the Search button is clicked
Clicking the Search button, reduces (shrinks) the screen size and a vertical scroll bar displays. This occurs each time the Seach button is clicked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade from PRPC 6 platform to Pega 7.1.9.
- Add a few controls in a section.
- Name the button as Search with Refresh This section Run Activity..
- Configure a Tabbed view harness, such that the case opens in a new tab.
- Run the User portal and open a case.
- Click the Search button multiple times.
A software use or operation error.
Post upgrade to Pega 7.1.9, few of the old section rules were used (for example, workareacontainer,actionarea) in the harness which included iFrames. The UI rules were not upgraded.
Perform the following local-change:
Add the below style in the UserWorkForm.
0% found this useful