Screenpop control has expired certificates and will not install
The digital signature on the screenpop control has expired and users are also receiving a popup for PegaDesktopApplet.
Steps to Reproduce
Log in to the environment as an end user.
A ChannelServices-Admin-PresenceAgent instance was not present in the environment to specify whether a plugin should be used for the screenpop.
Perform the following local-change: create a default ChannelServices-Admin-PresenceAgent instance and set the Presence Agent value to 'No Plugin'.
Here are the steps to create a new instance:
- Navigate to “ChannelServices-Admin-PresenceAgent”.
- Click on the class name to see the instances of the class.
- Click + Create button at the top of landing page.
- Enter below values while creation & click on Create and open.
- Select below values and click on Save.