Script deployment could not error
SummaryThe user using prpcUtils.sh to deploy the package. It's found out for the new package deployment, it works fine. If they delete the instance from the target environment and use the same package to deploy again, the package can be deployed but the data instance and rules could not be opened in the rule form. Try with the same package using import wizard, the problem doesn't happen.
Error MessagesFailure opening the rule instance.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create testing workbasket
- Prepare the RAP
- Using script prpcUtils.sh to deployment in the target environment
- Now you can open the workbasket in rule form
- Delete the workbasket
- Deploy the same package in the same environment again using prpcUtils.sh
- Could not open the workbasket in the rule form(ERROR)
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
ResolutionTo Support multi node through prpcUtils.bat the following line needs to be added in the scripts/utils/prpcUtils.xml
<env name="identification/cluster/protocol" value="hazelcast" />
Published May 4, 2017 - Updated May 5, 2017