Scrollbars missing in main screen after opening a modal dialog
Vertical and horizontal scroll bar does not display in the main screen after opening a modal dialog which opens for adding a new record in the repeating grid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeating grid
- Navigate to the Operations Tab > row editing > click 'Master detail'
- In display details select 'Modal dialog' and in the template name select 'pzGridModalTemplate'
- In the Modal Format, select “standard”.
- Navigate to Details > flow action > give the 'Flow action' name
- Click 'Add item' in the repeating grid. A modal dialog opens with the Cancel, Previous, and Add buttons
- Click the Add button in the modal dialog. A row adds to the repeating grid
- Double click the row added in the grid. The modal dialog opens
- Click the Add button and without entering any data close the modal dialog
The harnessBody and DIV.harnessContent Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is missing after closing the modal dialog.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Add the below code in UserWorkForm:
0% found this useful