Search functionality is not working
SummaryUser faces issue with elastic search, search functionality does not work properly in their environment.
Error MessagesIncremental indexing of 'DATA' entries failed: Indexing request failed... Please contact your PegaRULES system administrator.
Steps to ReproduceNot applicable
- FTS Incremental indexer is not running properly.
- The Re-indexable instances are pending from long time in the queue.
Perform the following local-change steps:1.
Take backup of pr_sys_queue_ftsindexer table.
2. Go to System Management Application (SMA) and stop FTSIncrementalIndexer, SystemWorkIndexer, SystemIndexer Agent.
3. Stop the JVM.
4. Purge pr_sys_queue_ftsindexer table.
5. Purge all the contents in the search index directory present in temp folder.
6. Start the JVM.
7. Go to SMA and make sure FTSIncrementalAgent is running.
8. Go to search landing page and manually begin indexing RULE-, DATA-, WORK-.
9. Make sure FTSIncrementalAgent is running every 60 seconds.
10. Test your user case to search newly create WorkObject.
Published August 11, 2016 - Updated August 23, 2016