Search icon in the application is not working correctly
When user attempts to search the existing request using the ID, the system does not fetch the results.
However, the results display when the user clicks the Enter button.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Case Manager application
- Enter the request ID
- Click the Search icon
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. The Search Index is corrupted.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Log in to Pega Designer Studio
- Traverse Designer Studio > System > Setting > Search
- Navigate to Search > Indexing setting > Ensure Search Index button is On.
If this button is Off, then by default, only Rules and Data Indexes can be rebuilt
- Navigate to the Default Indexes Option > All Rules > Click Reindex