Search for provider error message is shrinking the application
The user launches a modal dialog and clicks on the search button and gets an error message correctly. Now, if he continues to keep pressing the 'Search' button, behind the modal dialog, the flow action area keeps shrinking so the point where you can no longer see the contents unless you scroll using the horizontal and vertical scroll bars that have now appeared.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a screen-flow.
- Create a dummy UI that includes a button.
- On click of button, call activity which includes a step for obj-validate.
- Message should appear in error section.
- Click on button multiple times.
- Window continues to shrink.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published February 27, 2017 - Updated March 2, 2017