Search results do not populate when searching for work objects
In the Interaction portal, Search results do not populate when searching for a work object.
** Search request failed. Query: [( _instancename:DRT-966*^5 OR I-96* )], Index [WORK]
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the system and launch the Interaction portal.
- Search for any work object ID.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Work object classes were not present in the pzWorkTypes parameter of the pySearch page. As a result, the search failed for these classes and the error occurred because the Search query did not accept all the parameters.
Perform the following local-change to disable the When condition.
- Add all the work object classes in the Application rule in the Cases & Data tab.
- Save as the CPMLoadAggregateApplication activity to the Application ruleset.
- Disable the When condition for the Call CPMAggregateParentApplication.
0% found this useful