Section does not retain format when included in Correspondence
A section is configured with a specific format. When the section is included in a Correspondence rule, it does not retain the same format when displayed on screen at runtime.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a format (Inline with labels left).
- Include this section in a Correspondence rule.
- Display the contents of the correspondence through the Rich Text Editor (RTE).
In the Correspondence rule, when the section is included and displayed on the UI, the Application skin is not applied to the content in the Correspondence rule. Therefore, the format of the section when included in the Correspondence rule is not the same as of the actual section format.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a non-auto section and include the below CSS in the non-auto section:
padding-left: 20px ! important;
display:inline-block ! important;
- Include the above section in the section included in the Correspondence.
- Include the non-auto section in the section that is referred in the Correspondence rule.