Select All checkbox not reset when switching between pages
The Select All checkbox is not reset when switching between pages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a grid with pagination.
- Configure an editable checkbox in one of the columns.
- Configure a Select All checkbox above the checkbox column.
- Click the Select All checkbox to select all items in the page.
- Click the next page. The Select All checkbox is still checked while the rest of the checkboxes are unchecked.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Perform the following local-change:
Clear the property, which points to the checkbox in the header, in the pyPregridUpdate activity.
Note: Clear the Select All on pagination or automatically Select All the records in the next page on pagination.
0% found this useful