Selected properties are empty in popup on buttonClick open
User after providing values in dynamicselect and input field, selects promptselect, clicks on button to show values in modal dialog.
First time button click is not happening and on second click modal dialog opens with dynamicselect control selected value as empty.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a repeat grid with propertylist as datasource.
2. Create a section with dynamic select(sourced with activity) , promptselect, button and input fields to be shown as respective column in grid.
3. Use that section in grid row.
4. Configure the launch local action during button click action.
5. On promptselect onchange refresh section with run activity.
A software use or operation error:-
When user is doing refresh this section on promptselect control, refresh action is taking only page for current row(N) as base context(list details are not passed).
Due to which on first first button click, it tries to invoke only SubmitRow API to submit the values as part of grid click.
On second button click it opens modal dialog.
But in first click itself when SubmitRow is getting called few values are getting reset as in current row context(that is in list context) values are not set.
Perform the following local-change step:
Instead of using section include, add the fields directly in grid respective columns.
Published August 25, 2016 - Updated September 6, 2016