Send Email attaches File attachments which are not selected
The application is configured with a flow where users are able to select attachments. The Send Email shape is used to send an email with those attachments. The email is sent with all of the File attachments instead of just the selected ones.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a flow such that users are able to select attachments
- Use the Send Email shape to send an email including the attachments
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The Send Email shape is configured to send attachments with a category of file.
Perform the following local-change to add attachments to the email:
- Select Include Attachments and perform one of the following actions:
-Click All case attachments to include all case attachments
-Click Choose attachments to include some case attachments
- Select Category for a group of attachments with the same business classification or select Field for a single attachment that is stored in the field that you provide, from the first list
- Select the name of a category or field, based on the type of attachments that you are including, from the second list
Access the information regarding the attachment options in the Designer Studio Help, through the below link:
0% found this useful