Separators missing when multi-value selected in Report filter
SummaryIn a report definition, when filtering on properties belonging to a sub report or class join, the values are not concatenating correctly. When multiple "Available Values" or "Valid Values" are selected all the values are presented under the filter field without the appropriate comma and quotation separations. The properties particular to the parent report continue work fine.
Error MessagesNot Applicable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create class join or sub report in a report definition.
- Add filter conditions using a property from the sub report/class join.
- Click "Select Values" either from report definition rule form or on the filter prompt when running the report.
- Select multiple checkbox options under "Available Values" or "Valid value" and submit.
- Observe the concatenation of selected items has no delimiting with commas and quotations.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules in which the filter string generated, lacks the separator when referred through an alias property.
Published October 7, 2016 - Updated October 18, 2016