Service Intents not being logged on the review harness
Service Intents are not being logged on the review harness once the wrap up button is clicked. The log section in the review harness contains only the service intents which were initiated before clicking on the wrap up button. However, if any service intents are initiated after wrap up has been launched, those service intents are not displayed in the log section of the review harness after the interaction work object is resolved completed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Customer Service for Healthcare (CPMHC) framework using CPMHC:SysAdmin access group and tabbed navigation.
- Create a member interaction and reach the composite screen.
- Create any service intent from the Take Action button.
- Click on wrap up link. Note: Click on the wrap up link once but do not wrap up the interaction.
- Create another service intent from the Take action button.
- Now wrap up the interaction by going back to the wrap up tab.
- Open the same interaction work object in the review harness.
- Check the log section on the review harness.
- Observe that only the first service intent which was initiated before clicking on the wrap up is available under the log section.
This is expected behavior. The second task opens a new iframe in a new DOM object and the whole screen has to paint. Once the frame is painted, switching between them is simply switching iframes in the browser and is instant. But the first time, the whole iframe has to come down from the server.
For that reason the details about the second service item not stored in the database.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request (FDBK-12852) was created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful