Set data in Committed declare trigger don't reflect clipboard
When using a Committed Save type declare trigger activity to update values on an object, the change does not reflect on the Clipboard or the UI after the flow completes. However, the data is saved to the database.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a committed Save declare trigger activity in the work or case type class.
- Set any property on the work page using the Property-Set method.
- Add an Obj-Save method for the work page.
- Submit any flow action to trigger the activity. The property on the Clipboard and on the UI does not change.
- Refresh the object from the database. The property reflects the changes made by the trigger activity.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
The Committed Save type declare trigger activities run on a Copy page and this is committed to the database. However, the original page does not reflect the changes made in the Committed Save type trigger activity.
To view the changes made, reload the page from the database.
100% found this useful