SFA Sysops Autocomplete screen floats offset on IE11 and Firefox
Autocomplete characters are dislocated from the entry field instead of closely below or above the input field, in IE11 or Firefox.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log on to an SFA instance.
- Choose the Sysops portal
- Choose operators
- Select SFASalesRep
- Choose "Update Access & Permissions" from the menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the plus-circle-button to add an additional territory.
- Observe the screen size and the scrollbars. So far the screen is okay.
- Enter the autocomplete and hit the arrow-down-key.
- Now observe again the scrollbars. The screen size has changed. The expected list is NOT displayed.
- Scroll further down to see the autocomplete
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules where in the pySFASkin , there is an pySFAOverrides css file, overriding the below html style
/* Fix for Horizontal Scroll bars */
Because of above two styles, its showing wrong behaviour in Firefox and IE and scrollTop property varies in all the browsers.
Perform the following local-change: In the UserWorkForm html fragment rule of the application , place the below code
This issue is fixed in version 7.21.
Published June 17, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.