"ShowAllOperators" is not showing worklist of selected operator
In the My Group, when an operator is selected from " View List for" DropDown, the same worklist returns for all the operators. "ShowALLOperators" is a out of box control of Pega-Gadgets:07-10-01 ruleset.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to the "MyGroup" section of "Data-Portal" Class. Select any operator from "View List For" dropdown. This will display the same worklist for any selected operator.
This issue is fixed by interchanging the filter conditions in the WorkList • ALL listview from Assign-Worklist class. The following steps address the issue.
- Open the above rule.
- Goto content tab, observe filter crieteria.
- Add a filter condition at the end (C).
- Add following values to the newly added row(A,.pxAssignedOperatorID, is equal, param.UserID).
- Remove the first row.
- Have the logic as "A AND B".
0% found this useful