SLA rules after requeuing is not working
SummaryWhen user try to re-queue any broken process SLA, it is always going back to broken queue again.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Define SLA at stage level.
2. Mention multi step assignment as first step of stage.
3. Assign the assignment to some assignee and do not open it as SLA has to execute.
4. In SLA rule, invoke activity as an action for goal and dead line events. One must write an activity in such away that it should set error message at page level.
5. Run the case. When the stage reaches, SLA agent process the queue item, and it will go to broken-process queue.
6. Correct the activity in such a way that it should run successfully.
7. Re-queue the broken queue item. So again queue item will be processed by the SLA agent. Ideally it should process successfully but still queue item is going to broken-Queue with the following error: <pxErrorMessage>The assignment for this queue item has a problem.</pxErrorMessage>
Root CauseIn the activity step #1 "property-set-Message" was used to send the process to broken queue.
Before performing re-queue the step was not removed from the activity step because of which the process was always going to the broken-queue.
ResolutionThis is an expected behavior, when queue is re-queued without correcting the errors, to fix the error suggested user has to remove the step or comment "property-set-Message" the step before performing the re-queue.
Published April 12, 2017 - Updated May 2, 2017