Smart Info Tooltip and Modal Windows don't work together
When a Smart Info tooltip is open on any field on the screen, if a user clicks on a button so that a Modal window pops up, the smart Info tooltip floats up on top of Modal Window. On the Modal Window, the "Back" button does not work when smart info tooltip is on in the background, but if the Smart Info tooltip is not opened in the background then the "Back" button on the Modal window works as expected.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Section and configure an icon incorporating a Smart Info Tooltip.
- Check the "Close Automatically" pop-up in the Smart Info Tooltip configuration dialogue.
- Create a button on the same section to launch a Modal Window.
- Click on the Tooltip icon
- Without closing the Pop-up, click on the button to generate the Modal Window.
- Observe that the tooltip comes above the Modal Window.
The z-index of the Smart Info will be reduced whenever the Smart Info is at same level as the Modal Window launching element. If the Smart Info is at same level as that of Modal Window launching element, the code will be changed so that flow doesn't exit pega.ui.Doc.prototype.closeChildOverLay. If the Smart Info is launched from within the Modal Window, then the Cancel button action will close the Smart Info as well as Modal Window.
HFix-29264 for this concern.
Published September 21, 2016 - Updated September 29, 2016