SOAP response cannot process non XML 'HTTP Ok'
Target system of SOAP connector does not return an XML in the response. It only sends a HTTP Ok status.
The connector inside Pega is configured with a response XML parsing logic. As a result an error is generated in the logs.
Input list have very few elements
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Wizard generates the Connect SOAP rule having one line defaulted to XML Literal and UI validation does not allow empty request or response.
The issue has been resolved from Pega 7.1.8 (see SA-5044, http://pdn.pega.com/node/265396). For Pega 7.1.7 you can implement the following local-change:
1. Open Response TAB of the Connect SOAP rule.
2. In Live UI, click on the dropdown for the data type and then (i) icon on highlighted row in the Live UI view on the right.
3. Click the .pyDataType link and in opened form, expand Display and Validation of the property.
4. Add new row and keep it empty.
5. Use Private Checkout or Save, as per your needs.
Once you have property with empty record, close and open your Connect SOAP rule, set Data type in Response TAB to blank and Save.
0% found this useful