Sorting does not work on repeat grid if data page is used
SummarySorting functionality on repeat grid is not working if we use data page as Source for Worklist.
Steps to Reproduce
In repeat grid containing more than 10 records and pagination enabled, follow these steps:
1. Click on column label to enable sorting.
2. Sorting is enabled and works fine.
3. Now click on next page to display more records than what happens is sorting is lost and reset which should not happen.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
There are two options for resolving the reported behavior:
1. Under the Data Page rule >Load management> uncheck the "Reload Per Interaction".
2. "Reload If older than" refresh interval to be set accordingly.
An enhancement request, FDBK-15797, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management to suggest this feature.
Published August 3, 2016 - Updated August 11, 2016