Sorting issue for CaseNarrative comment
When user clicks on the newest link to sort the Case Narrative contents, then the text added with long text(containing multiple newline) loses the ability to collapse the comment content.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Case.
2. Add a comment (having text content as a very long text containing multiple newline) to the work object in Rich text editor UI control.
3. Click Submit button.
4. View the CaseNarrative tab under Audit tab.
5. Click on the comment that was added as part of step-2 to view.
6. Click on the newest link, the comment is shown as link which cannot be collapsed back and other comments in the caseNarrative cannot be viewed.
Actual Behavior: Comment is expanded; however, full text is not observed; and the comment cannot be collapsed back.
Expected Behavior: Comment once expanded should be collapsed.
Case Narrative section: A subject line is displayed when the rich text editor is used. Users can click a note to display the entire message; clicking the refresh icon ( ) returns to the abbreviated view.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save as the section(pyMemo) to the custom ruleset.
- Create a new non-auto section(Demosec) and replace it with layout 2.
- In the non-auto section(of Demosec), place below code which will retain the styling information.
<pega:reference name=".pyMemo" mode="richtext"/>
4. Add the highlighted visibility condition for the newly added section:
5. Specify the visibility condition as highlighted below for the layout containing pyMemo property:
Refer the DataTransform on the click event of pyMemo cell properties as highlighted below:
Published September 27, 2016 - Updated October 5, 2016