Specification of source rule does not display on rule check-in
The linked rule displays on the Specification rule after linking and saving the source rule. The specification of the source rule does not display after the rule check-in though the linked rule still displays on the Specification rule. After checking out and saving the source rule, the linked rule does not display on the Specification rule.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a rule (For example, a flow action)
- Navigate to the Specifications tab
- Include a Specification rule
- Navigate to the Specifications rule
- Verify the list of linked rules
- Check-in the flow action rule
- Navigate to the Specification tab
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. A few of the rule forms were upgraded to a layout group after tabs displayed on the rule forms. However, the defer load activity required for loading the Specifications tab was not added during the upgrade.
0% found this useful